Norton Product Key -Activate or renew your Norton subscription
Norton is one of the top cybersecurity solutions in today’s time. It also provides highly specialized and security tools that help users secure their data from cyberattacks.
Why Is Norton Product Key Required?
Norton Product Key is required to activate the purchased subscription of Norton. Just after activating your purchased Norton product, you can access various features and services of this software. You can activate the Norton Product key just by accessing the web address “Norton.com/setup”.
Points To Remember While Activating Your Norton Product
- Ensure that you are entering the appropriate web address for activating the Norton product in the address bar.
- Access the latest version of the web browser on your computing device.
- Be very careful while entering the Norton username and password while signing in to your Norton account.
- Re-check after entering the Norton Product Key.
- Above all of this, ensure that you are connected with good internet connectivity while performing the activation process.
From Where Do I Get My Product Key?
The location of the Product Key may differ as per the mode of purchasing the product. If you have bought the Norton product online, you will get the product key in the order confirmation mail received by Norton. On the other hand, if you bought it from the retail shop then, you will get inside the box or on the label of the retail card. Whereas, you can also get this product key in your Norton account.
Detailed Procedure To Activate Norton
Here is the detailed procedure required for activating the product key of Norton, follow these steps closely.
- To start the process, launch any of the web browsers on your computer or laptop. Examples of Web Browsers are Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome.
- Next, to reach the main window of Norton Activation, type “norton.com/setup” in the address field. Hit the enter key on your keyboard.
- From the next screen, you have to tap on the “Enter a product key” tab. This tab is located on the left side of the page.
- Consequently, it will take you to the Sign In window. Use the registered username and password to login to your Norton account. Then, simply click on the “Sign In” button.
- Whereas, if you don’t have an account, register your account, by pressing the “Create account”. Enter all the required information and follow the prompts on-screen to complete the account creation procedure.
- After this, sign in to your Norton account.
- In the very next screen, input the 25 characters Norton Product Key in the specified field.
- Once you enter the product key accurately, you just have to tap on the “Arrow” button.
- This will redirect you to the window for downloading the Norton Products. Here, you must click on the “Agree and Download” button from the bottom of the page.
- As a result, it will start downloading the software on the device that you are using. Wait patiently for the process to get completed.
- Once the file is downloaded successfully, install it just by following the prompts on-screen closely.
Also Find Us On !!!
” Disclaimer – The information available at nortoncomsetup.com is subject to change. Therefore, you should read everything thoroughly and then take action at your will. The information includes details about online policies etc. The content on this page is similar to other websites that provide the latest information on Norton. Therefore, we clearly disclaim the authority of Norton logos, symbols, and images because these are the propriety of Norton and its subsidiaries. The data present on nortonncomsetup.com can be changed without any prior information in relevance with the updates in Norton software. We are not McAfee, hence, you should not share your details registered at Norton.com/Setup with us. You can use the content of this website for gaining information or for training purposes. But, if you take any action through this website, it will be completely at your own
© 2020 nortonncomsetup.com | All Rights Reserved
All Around Protection for your Device. | Disclaimer